Which algorithms and procedures does SmartPLS offer?
More details are available in the documentation section of our website.
SmartPLS lets you run the latest algorithms, tests, and analyses:
- Partial least squares (PLS) path modeling algorithm including consistent PLS (PLSc)
- Weighted PLS (and PLSc) path modeling algorithm
- Ordinary least squares regression based on sumscores
- Advanced bootstrapping options
- Discriminant validity testing using HTMT
- Several PLS fit measures (e.g., SRMR, exact fit, NFI, RMS_theta)
- Hierarchical component models (second-order models)
- Moderation (interaction effects)
- Nonlinear relationships (e.g. quadratic effect)
- Importance-performance matrix analysis (IPMA)
- Multi-group analysis (MGA)
- Permutation-based multi-group analysis
- Measurement invariance assessment (MICOM)
- Confirmatory tetrad analysis (CTA)
- Finite mixture (FIMIX) segmentation
- Prediction-oriented segmentation (POS)
- PLS Predict
- and more...
SmartPLS makes your life easier by offering various usability features:
- Runs on Windows and on Mac OSX
- Customizable style of our path model (e.g. colors, font size, etc.)
- Copying and saving a picture of your PLS path model as .png, .jpg or .svg file
- Convenient Excel and HTML export of results
- Easy project management by the project explorer
- Import and export of projects
- Usage of multiple projects and data files
- Various descriptive statistics of your data (mean value, standard deviation, skewness, excess kurtosis, etc.)
- Different missing value treatment options
- and more...