Do not miss the complete overview of all our "live" courses on PLS-SEM using SmartPLS around the globe! For inhouse trainings, please get in touch.
Join the PLS-SEM Academy, watch the comprehensive online videos, carry out the exercises and case studies, run SmartPLS 3, become a PLS-SEM expert, and get a certificate!!!
Partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM) allows analyzing complex inter-relationships between observed and latent variables. Compared to other methods, PLS-SEM offers much flexibility in terms of modeling and data requirements. In the PLS-SEM Academy, world leading experts share their in-depth knowledge on PLS-SEM.
- You want to learn the basics of PLS-SEM or dive into more advanced topics such as moderation, mediation, or higher-order models? Our courses cover everything you need to know to successfully apply PLS-SEM in your own research. Each course comes with comprehensive video material and lecturing slides, annotated outputs from SmartPLS that illustrate the analyses step-by-step and a personalized certificate.
Join the hundreds of students who have followed our proven, step-by-step training to master PLS-SEM!
Free course: Understand the principles of PLS-SEM and how it differs from CB-SEM!
Get started with the free online video on "What is PLS-SEM". In this short lecture, we introduce the basic functioning principles of the PLS-SEM method and contrast it with covariance-based SEM. Amongst others, we discuss good (and not so good) reasons for using PLS-SEM and describe minimum sample size requirements. The lecture is part of the lecture "PLS-SEM: A comprehensive introduction".
- 25-minute sample video discussing the key features of the PLS-SEM method
- Offers guidance regarding the situations, which favor the use of PLS-SEM
- Discusses minimum sample size requirements
All courses: Everything you need to know about PLS-SEM
In this comprehensive course package, we offer you a comprehensive introduction into the foundations of partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM) and several advanced topics. We cover the following topics:
- PLS-SEM: A comprehensive introduction
- Mediator analysis
- Moderator analysis
- Higher-order models
- Importance-performance map analysis (IPMA)
To facilitate learning, we illustrate all PLS-SEM analyses using an empirical example on corporate reputation. Annotated screenshots from the SmartPLS 3 software illustrate all analyses step-by-step. Every course comes with additional material that offer more details on each topic. At the end of each course, you can take a test to earn your personalized certificate of completion.
- More than six hours of video material on the principles and advanced topics in PLS-SEM
- Covers the latest developments in PLS-SEM as requested by reviewers and journal editors
- Comprehensive lecturing slides included
- Annotated outputs from SmartPLS illustrate all analyses step-by-step
- Certificate after successful completion of the final exam
See you at the PLS-SEM Academy!