SmartPLS 3 is a milestone in latent variable modeling. It combines state of the art methods (e.g., PLS-POS, IPMA, complex bootstrapping routines) with an easy to use and intuitive graphical user interface.
Running your SmartPLS analyses is fun and hassle free.
Get deep insights into your data easily!
SmartPLS is the workhorse for all PLS-SEM analyses - for beginners as well as experts
Here is our (constantly growing) list of all available calculation methods. Relevant innovative algorithms will also be made available in SmartPLS within a short time. We promise.
- Partial least squares (PLS) path modeling
- Ordinary least squares (OLS) regression based on sumscores
- Consistent PLS (PLSc)
- Weighted PLS (WPLS), weighted OLS (WOLS) and weighted consistent PLS (WPLSc)
- Bootstrapping and the use of advanced bootstrapping options
- Importance-performance map analysis (IPMA)
- PLS multi-group analysis (MGA): Analyses the difference and significance of group-specific PLS path model estimations
- Higher-order Models
- Mediation: Estimation of indirect effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Moderation: Estimation of interaction effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Nonlinear relationships: Estimation of quadratic effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Confirmatory tetrad analysis (CTA): A statistical technique which allows for empirical testing the measurement model setup
- Finite mixture (FIMIX) segmentation: A latent class approach which allows identifying and treating unobserved heterogeneity in path models
- Prediction-oriented segmentation (POS): An approach to identify groups of data
- PLS Predict: A technique to determine the predictive quality of the PLS path model
- Prediction-oriented model selection
China and Taiwan
I have a long background in technology IT (product management and engineering) and I¹ve developed applications for many years. I think that SmartPLS 3 is the nicest SEM product on the market, today, and I definitely prefer using it instead of rather antiquated tools like AMOS and MPLUS.
I recommend SmartPLS to my students, and one of my graduate student is preparing his Ph.D. thesis with SmartPLS program. He is very happy to solve the difficulty of dealing with hard data for his analysis.
PLS-SEM is a key multivariate analysis method for researchers and scholars. SmartPLS 3 gives easy access to the method. I profited in my research and Ph.D. theses from the intuitive ways to draw models and to easily get the outputs with graphics for many useful analyses.
Having become familiar with PLS, and especially the SmartPLS tool, I have applied the technique to the Metlife Customer Satisfaction Survey data across multiple markets. The results are very useful and, thanks to SmartPLS, very easy to compute."
Covariance-based approach limits lead us to use the variance based approach and smartpls software. Many studies done in this area. for expanding this approach among researchers with Persian language we written a book with collaboration my friends. It seems that this approach will soon become an integral part of most analysts, especially in the realm of social sciences. The new version of the software is more comprehensive, and especially at the CTA has attracted many comments. This software can help researchers to comprehensive understanding of develop and evaluate of the measurement and structural models."