How Can I Join the International Team of SmartPLS Translators?
SmartPLS already includes different language versions. We are happy to add your language versions! We use an-easy-to-handle software translation tool that very efficiently supports you in the translation process and is fun to use.
If you like to translate SmartPLS into your language, please get in touch and send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most impartant, we like to thank the translators of the existing language versions for their great support!
Spanish language version:
- Gabriel Cepeda Carrión, University of Seville, Department of Management and Marketing, Spain.
- José L. Roldán, University of Seville, Department of Mangement and Marketing, Spain.
Japanese language version:
- Kai Oliver Thiele, Hamburg University of Technology, Human Resource Management and Organizations (HRMO), Germany.
German language version:
- Katrin Engelke, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany.
- Andreas Fischer, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany.
Portuguese language version:
- Paulo Duarte, University of Beira Interior, Portugal.
Italian language version:
- Francesco Scafarto, University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Italy.
French language version:
- Julien Troiville , University of Rennes 1, France.
Simplified Chinese language version:
- Kai Oliver Thiele,Hamburg University of Technology, Human Resource Management and Organizations (HRMO), Germany.
- Song and Yang
Persian language version:
- Amir Alambeigi, University of Tehran, Iran.
- Rasoul Ghollamzadeh, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Iran.
- Mehran Nejati, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
- S. Mostafa Rasoolimanesh, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Azadeh Shafaei, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
Indonesian language version:
- Hengky Latan, STIE Bank BPD Jateng, Semarang, Indonesia
Arabic language version:
- Ahmad M. A. A. Zayed, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
Malay language version:
- Azwadi Ali, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia
Portuguese Brazilian language version:
- Pedro Afonso, São Francisco University, Brazil
Again, we like to thank all contributors for their outstanding support!