Corporate Reputation Model
This downloadable sample project contains the SmartPLS model file (i.e., Corporate Reputation Model.splsm) and data from the German mobile phone industry (i.e., Corporate Reputation Data.csv). The book on PLS-SEM uses the corporate reputation model example for all applications of the partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM) method.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HTMT - Assessing Discriminant Validity in SmartPLS 3
- HTMT - A New Criterion to Assess Discriminant Validity
- Discriminant Validity Assessment
- Hair, J. F., Hult, G. T. M., Ringle, C. M., and Sarstedt, M. (2017). A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (2nd ed.). Thousand Oakes, CA: Sage.
- Henseler, J., Ringle, C. M., and Sarstedt, M. (2015). A New Criterion for Assessing Discriminant Validity in Variance-based Structural Equation Modeling. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(1), 115-135.