Organizational Identification Project
This downloadable sample project contains the SmartPLS model file (i.e., Organizational Identification Model.splsm) and data (i.e., Organizational Identification Data.csv).
Frequently Asked Questions
- HTMT - A New Criterion to Assess Discriminant Validity
- HTMT - Assessing Discriminant Validity in SmartPLS 3
- Corporate Reputation Model
- Discriminant Validity Assessment and Heterotrait-monotrait Ratio of Correlations (HTMT)
The following article describes the organizational orientation model:
- Hwang, H. and Takane, Y. 2004. "Generalized Structured Component Analysis." Psychometrika 69 (1): 81-99. The data stem from this study: Bergami, M. and Bagozzi, R. P. 2000. "Self-Categorization, Affective Commitment and Group Self-Esteem as Distinct Aspects of Aocial Identity in the Organization." British Journal of Social Psychology 39 (4): 555-577.